Run with school spirit and represent your university with the Pittsburgh Campus Challenge. Students and university staff can get active and receive exclusive discounts and perks for any of the 2020 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon Weekend events.
- Discounted race registrations for active students, available after January 1
- Customized campus challenge t-shirt (Must register by March 31 to secure a t-shirt)
- Opportunity to showcase school pride by sponsoring cheer stations along the course on race day
- Opportunity to create school volunteer teams
How to Sign Up
- Select Pittsburgh Campus Challenge when registering for a race and follow the instructions to receive the coupon code.*
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Be sure to use a valid school email address to sign up.
Race Weekend Information
You will find a Campus Challenge icon on your bib when you pick it up at the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo. If the icon is missing from your bib, please visit the Runner Services booth at the Expo. You can then show the icon on your bib to pick up your Campus Challenge t-shirt.
Become an Ambassador
Are you a passionate runner who is involved in your school community? Apply to become a campus ambassador for an opportunity to earn extra swag! Get in touch with us by filling out the form below and let us know why you want to be involved! Applications close on December 13, 2019.