Keep Pittsburgh Running
P3R is the engine behind Pittsburgh’s greatest races and runs. We strive to inspire any and all to run and MOVE with us.
Best known for organizing the acclaimed annual DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, P3R runs a variety of other high-quality races of various distances, as well as events and award-winning health and fitness programs throughout the Pittsburgh region and Western Pennsylvania.
While many of our races attract some of the nation’s highest-profile professional runners and athletes, we offer races, runs, and activities for all ages and ability levels. Anyone and everyone is invited to #RUNwithP3R!
P3R is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all who attend and/or participate in our races, runs, events, and programs. There is a unifying bond among people who love running that transcends social, cultural, political, and economic barriers that typically divide us. P3R takes a stand for inclusion of all individuals regardless of race, religion/religious creed, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry or place of birth, disability, marital status, familial status, or genetic information.
P3R is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and has a zero-tolerance stance regarding any form of infringement on the inclusive environment that has been created at our events. Acts of discrimination, racism, sexism, or harassment toward any participant, spectator, or event employee will not be tolerated by our organization and will result in the removal of responsible parties from the premises of the event.
Ready to MOVE with Us?
P3R provides world-class events that attract both an elite field and the recreational runner. Whether you’re an occasional runner, weekend warrior, hardcore runner, or a family that just wants to move together at your own pace, you're sure to find a race or run that's right for you.
RUN by P3R
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- FedEx Pittsburgh Marathon Relay
- UPMC Health Plan/UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run
- Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- Sheetz Pittsburgh Toddler Trot
- Pittsburgh Pet Walk
- Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo
- EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler
- Fleet Feet Liberty Mile
- GAP Relay presented by UPMC Health Plan
Partner Races and Runs
- Gatorade-Steelers 5K Race & Steelers Charity Walk
- Mario Lemieux Foundation Pittsburgh Penguins 6.6K Run and Family Walk
- Richard S. Caliguiri City of Pittsburgh Great Race
- Dollar Bank Junior Great Race
- PIT FlyBy 5K and 2-Mile Fun Run/Walk presented by CNX Resources
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation Walk for Children's
RUN with P3R
Keep MOVING with P3R
Stay up-to-speed with all things P3R. From our races and runs to our health and fitness programs, our newsletters are loaded with valuable information and inspiration that will keep you moving all year long!