Races & Runs
Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
The one-mile Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon is a perfect way for kids and their families to participate in the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon weekend of events. This race is the culminating race for Kids of STEEL participants following the Kids Marathon training plan - they run 25 miles throughout their training and run the final mile of their marathon on race day!
- Date: Saturday, May 6, 2023.
- Time: The first heat begins at 9:30 AM. View the full race heat schedule here.
- Start Line: In front of PNC Park on West General Robinson Street
- Finish Line: Boulevard of the Allies between the blocks of Wood and Market Street (Downtown).
Wondering why you and your family should run in the Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon? We’ll let our previous participants tell you:
- “I feel like this gets better every year!” -Recent Participant
- “My kids had a blast and can’t wait for the next one!” -Recent Participant
- “Such a great memory for our family!” -Recent Participant
- “My kids had a blast - it’s a great event!” -Recent Participant
- “A wonderful experience and memory to share with my son!” -Recent Participant
The one-mile Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon begins on the North Shore, crosses a bridge, and finishes at the official DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon weekend finish line downtown.